Stolen Thread?

Edit My Images
No
Hi everyone, am in the market for a new body and I have found a potential purchase but its a 'little' cheaper than expected, it doesn't come with a box or the original charger..... Might it be hot? Didn't there used to be a thread to check?

On the Net or Locally?

If Locally where are you and whats the Camera.?

It does sound fishy to me. As they say, if it sounds too good to be true.....

I hope you can get to the bottom of it and determine if it is legit. There's nothing more frustrating.

I find it hard to believe that someone who has bought a top end camera like that hasn't had the foresight to look after the accessories.

I would be asking a LOT of questions.

Last edited:
It seems to be an IT business seller so I can half understand as to how they might end up with it to sell without bits. I've asked for proper photos and they obliged, I've now asked for the serial number/a shot of the base of the camera and yet I am to have to response.

It's on ebay, it's either nicked (but to be fair they do seem to be selling and have sold other top end camera gear) or it's a fraudulent listing- it's annoying that ebay don't do more to catch out dodgy listing practices.

Seems to be legit. Rang them, they buy and sell camera gear, this doesn't have the box or the nikon charger hence its a bit cheaper. They've also had it checked when they purchased it just incase and they're sending said certificate onto me.

Back