Stolen

Phew! I thought you were going to call Judge Judy in to give us a grilling....:LOL:

Glad you have recovered your images. BTW, to settle the curiosity - are you Male or Female?

Welcome back(y)

Phew! I thought you were going to call Judge Judy in to give us a grilling....:LOL:

Glad you have recovered your images. BTW, to settle the curiosity - are you Male or Female?

Welcome back(y)

BTW, to settle the curiosity - are you Male or Female?
You really need to ask ?? :LOL:

STOLEN!!

This isn't the first time this has happened!!

Somebody from here stole all the :love: Long tailed Tit:love: pictures from my hard drive. I took them all last night - there were hundreds in my garden eating sausage sandwiches..

I have my suspicions, and at the top of the suspect list is CT!! Second is Janice - I've heard whispers that she is going to sell them to pay for a new sensor:eek:

I'm having breakfast with Tony Blair, George Bush, and the teletubbies this morning, and I'll be asking them what to do - I suspect they'll advise me to resign from the forum, so I'll be seriously thinking about it.

Ah well, I'll have to go. Dr Who is waiting outside with the Tardis to give me a lift to Tesco's so that I can buy some T Rex steaks for dinner tonight.

Just remember, I will have my pound of flesh, and the :love: LTTs:love: will be avenged.

Pope Napoleon XVIIII.

Back