Stone Throwing Pair Merger ...Can it work?

Forbiddenbiker

The Enforcer
Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
Just an idea, what do you think?

beachsplash.jpg

3 shots all in. Two layered and merged 50/50. (The outside shadow images) Then the main shot, layered on top and the first let through via careful masking.

Last edited:
Cheers Pete ... you've so said the right thing for me. Really pleased to here that it caused that to happen. :)

Well I suppose it is technically good but the whole concept of this type of shot leaves me cold

I really appreciate your opinion CP, could I ask you to be more specific, is it just all too horrid and fake kinda thing?
... not true to photography like? which I think btw.

I like it! gives you something extra to think about, found myself looking at it for agers! it's one of the pictures you'd stop and stare at not just walk past sort of thing (Y)

Ta Rob good to know. (y)

I like it! gives you something extra to think about, found myself looking at it for agers! it's one of the pictures you'd stop and stare at not just walk past sort of thing (Y)

I know what you mean, glad you like it Mel, thanks for saying. (y)

Welcome to TP, your first post, I'm honoured. :D

not sure its for me Adam sorry.

No worries Ruth, we can't please people all the time.. etc. (y) Ta for your thoughts.

Did you manage to get your Thames Barrier shots up yet?

Last edited:
Cheers Pete ... you've so said the right thing for me. Really pleased to here that it caused that to happen. :)

I really appreciate your opinion CP, could I ask you to be more specific, is it just all too horrid and fake kinda thing?
... not true to photography like? which I think btw.

Sorry should have been more specific I am a bit of a dinosaur with photography and find shots that are "Over Photoshopped" a bit of a letdown.Thats not to say I don't appreciate the technical skill in doing something like this

No worries Ruth, we can't please people all the time.. etc. (y) Ta for your thoughts.

Did you manage to get your Thames Barrier shots up yet?

i like the idea and i think its good to try new stuff, i wish i knew why it doesn't sit right as i am not being much help or explaining my self well. :(

yes the barrier pics are up in general photosharing (there not all that exciting though)

Back