**STOP PRESS** New Species found in Essex

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
A few more from the nearly disaster River Crouch Shoot Link

It appears that the wilds of Essex have become home to a new type of wildlife the 'Toggus Fotografus' ..... As you see from Photo #1 they lie in wait using amazing camouflage techniques .... often only being seen by the white flash on the forehead .....

3167986192_bc50d2820c_o.jpg

.... increasingly due to the rise in population they can be found in pairs ....

3167152295_1a40d5c529_o.jpg

:LOL:

:LOL: quality post!
I here they *flash* in public too?

My goodness...with the thread title I was expecting to see a picture of our Heppers :D

Hahaha...nice one....you dont know it but I've got pics of you 2!!!! I'll post them tonight....I'm just wondering....should I post the good or the bad! :LOL:

Ok...I did try...youre lucky...there's no bad angles/shots this time....I'll try harder next time!

One from the air....:nono:
3171900850_0aee293636_o.jpg

And a nice one of the lads...the one on the right (Darren/Daz) does take medication...so dont be 2 worried...:LOL:
Hammerhead/Paul...he's just showing off his tripod and proving that "man" can be smaller than his own tripod :clap:
3171070195_553f5f2f86_o.jpg

Good spot :) , I'd love to know what flash he is using in #2 , powerful enough to bounce of the sky.

He was trying out some new 'flashing' technique apparently ????? :shrug:

.... has anyone got some locations in Essex with a bit more interest? Flat, overcast and lifeless is starting to get to me. :puke:

.... has anyone got some locations in Essex with a bit more interest? Flat, overcast and lifeless is starting to get to me. :puke:

Epping Forest, Hatfield Forest, Fingringhoe Wick bird reserve, Hanningfield Reservoir, Essex Wildlife Trust (Thorndon) cant help with the weather though Im afraid!! ;)

Back