Storage (humorous)

Edit My Images
Yes
storage-final-final-200k.jpg

Probably not going to win any competitions in a hurry, but I saw this scene and dragged the bin across to give the shot it's humour. Does it work?
Composition was a nightmare due to the surrounding clutter and area so had to go face on.
Hope it makes you chuckle and thoughts and opinions would be great as always. Thanks.

Made me chuckle ... it works well, especially with the background textures (y)

I actually think the opposite and it could well be a competition winner..not only for the obvious humour, but also because the shot has had some thought gone into it with good composition and complimenting colours.(imo)

Robin

I like this, very good. As has been said, its not just amusing, but it's also compositionally pleasing.

I like it.

I would erase the word entrance though to reinforce the bin is the storage.

Thanks for the comment. Others have mentioned the word 'entrance' being taken out too, but I think whichever I did, somebody would have preferred it the other way around as humour is so subjective, so I took the lazy option and left it as it was. Will post a cloned version soon though to compare. Thanks again.

The surrounding clutter might have forced you into this composition but it really works, been back to look at this a couple of times now and liking it more and more.

Haha, made me laugh! Very clever!

I too think it would be slightly better without the "Entrance", but this works well nontheless!

Ha ha....excellent!

ill take it, who do i transfer the £25 to and when i can i store my goods in it?

Back