Storm iM2500 Wheeled Case - Carry on size - £69.99 - OFFER ENDED.

No probs. That why I want one, but I want my kit to be in a rucksac so I can then go walking with it when I stop. Looks like an ideal solution. Want a spare foam set as I won't be needing mine?

No probs. That why I want one, but I want my kit to be in a rucksac so I can then go walking with it when I stop. Looks like an ideal solution. Want a spare foam set as I won't be needing mine?

YES why not pm me and we can sort it out

cheers

Mark

Thanks Mark. I ordered one too. Zip on my back-up bag is going and I was wanting a replacement. This will fit the bill and is great value!

Nice one

They are only charging £3.99 for next day delivery too, I think it should be £7.95 and was expecting it to change but it didnt, on my Receipt that came with it, it was still £3.99

I'm off to Canada next month. The carry on limit is 5kg and 23 x 41 x 51cm so this is on the limit for weight empty and oversize on the length.... shame.

I'm off to Canada next month. The carry on limit is 5kg and 23 x 41 x 51cm so this is on the limit for weight empty and oversize on the length.... shame.

Are they special sizes implemented by the Airline ?

As UK max size is 56x45x25cm.

OFFER ENDED

Back