Stormtroopers (new additions)

Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
I love my lego stormtroopers lol there's no limit to what you can do thanks for looking.
stuart.

5385112499_9caac5bb02.jpg

5385114141_aa3fdd269a.jpg

5385117289_a7ee5af5d4.jpg

5403731287_5ef3318c99.jpg

6600133225_5ee80a7ae9.jpg

Last edited:
Nice shots, my son is into Lego and is wondering why I keep giving him figures. Little does he know there going missing soon lol

hehe - brilliant.
I have in mind to do something similar (after the Thomson Tiwns/Happy Meal thread) - just need the inspriation to do it.

Can you share your lens/settings for these. TIA

fantastic, I've seen a few of these type of threads and they always tempt me. I might have to pop out to the lego shop for a few figures. (y)

Thanks for all your kind comments I was a bit worried about putting my pics on here but glad I have now. Tia I will have a look for the settings used as some were taken a while ago.

I wonder how many times they fell in the marmite jar. Hope it was empty!

Wow thankyou all I didn't expect so many good comments I love the fact their so versatile your imagination is the limit.

they look awesome, very profesional.

are you using a 'light box' to take the photos in, ie: the black background/floor?

which are you using?

i really like to have a try now,
what settings/lens are you using?

Great set, the knitting one has to be my favourites.

I look fowards to seeing more stormtroop adventures! :)

In the 2nd one I can just imaging them saying 'where the f*** did this come from' & the 1st 'look at all the cool stuff we can do with it!' :LOL:

Great wee set, definitely unique!

Last edited:
Very clever, and very well shot. Really liking them all... Gotta love lego... been shooting some myself today

These are brilliant :) I'm going to "borrow" or "steal" your idea of using lego into your pictures and incorporate them into my project 365.

Thanks for your comments I find it difficult to come up with the idea's as I look at them thinking would I like it on my wall rather than just a picture of Lego if that makes sense. Thanks again.

These are brilliant. Can I ask with 1,2 and 3 in particular how you manage to get the background so dark. I bought one of those mini photography studio things and I can also see the black cloth in the backgrond and all it's creases etc. It is a case of selecting everythign else around it and turning it black in photoshop?

Hi aleung2 it's just a peice of black cloth nothing special and nothing done in photoshop.
Thanks for all your comments.

Wow, they are great. I love lego star wars photos. My dad does quite a lot of them and is building up quite a collection.
Would like to have a go at some of these myself. I might have to "borrow" some of his figures.
I love the marmite one and the first iphone one. :)

Hi aleung2 it's just a peice of black cloth nothing special and nothing done in photoshop.

I see, thanks....maybe i need to change my black cloth then as mine is obviously a bit too reflective.

What kind of cloth? Just cotton or more like felt?

I'd love to get a couple of light tents (black and white) for these kind of shots.

Should be ideal it's like a type of felt yeah look forward to seeing you pics.
Thanks lorica they make me smile so glad they do you to.

Back