Story of Dangermouses maiden flight

babytiger

Eye of the tiger
Name
eileen
Edit My Images
Yes
This is the story of Dangermouse taking his 1st flight in a small aircraft.. enjoy :)

1."WHY DID SHE MAKE ME DO IT...... I FEEL LIKE A LAMB TO THE SLAUGHTER
LIKEALAMBTOTHESLAUGHTER.jpg

2.HAA HAA TOO LATE NOW .... IM TYING YOU IN SO YOU CANT ESCAPE
HAAHAATOOLATENOWIMTYINGYOUIN.jpg

3.OH GOD HERE GOES....... HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OHGODHEREGOESHELP.jpg

4.WAVE TO ALL THOSE NICE PEOPLE ON THE GROUND
WAVETOTHEBIRDIESNOW.jpg

5.IVE MADE IT BACK TO EARTH IN ONE PIECE
IVEMADEITBACKTOEARTH.jpg

6.IM ESCAPING WHILE HES NOT LOOKING BEFORE HE TAKES ME BACK UP
IMESCAPINGWHILEHESNOTLOOKINGBEFOREH.jpg

7..WHATS UP MATE..... IVE GOT A FUNNY TUMMY
WHATSUPMATEIVEGOTAFUNNYTUMMYNOW.jpg

That is the Jet Provost mate it will be flying out of Sandtoft for the last time sometime in August we think so could be a good day as it will make a few low passes we have been told ....but we also have been told its leaving on a trailer so when we get the right info I will text or call you

Looks like fun. My first flight was in a Tiger Moth. I was scared and exhilarated at the same time.

Steve.

That is the Jet Provost mate it will be flying out of Sandtoft for the last time sometime in August we think so could be a good day as it will make a few low passes we have been told ....but we also have been told its leaving on a trailer so when we get the right info I will text or call you

please mate i wil ldef be there

Wait till you go Solo for the first time... that's fun... wonderful feeling of freedom until you realise you still have to get back on the ground and this time there's no safety net of someone who knows what they are doing next to you ;)...

Good one, did you enjoy yourself DM ?

Wait till you go Solo for the first time... that's fun... wonderful feeling of freedom until you realise you still have to get back on the ground and this time there's no safety net of someone who knows what they are doing next to you ;)...

Good one, did you enjoy yourself DM ?

I loved every minute even though I am terrified of heights and as for going solo .....NOOOOOOOOO:LOL:

Back