Strange photo requests?

How long have you got? :D

I've had loads although they've all been to do with image manipulation when I used to do a lot of restoration jobs for the trade.

A one -eyed guy who wanted a huge portrait doing for his club with his missing eye restored.

A guy who asked me ro chop him out of a wedding photo with his first bride and place him with his new bride at the later wedding, because he liked his suit better in the first one despite there being 10 years between the two weddings.

An old lady with about six cats who got me to clone a huge group of all her cats, including about three deceased ones from earlier pics.

I covered a funeral once, which I thought was a very strange request and felt like a ghoul doing it.

I had quite a lot of people wanting still born kids making presentable for framed pics. :shrug:

A fat bride who asked me remove about 4 stone from her in a couple of wedding shots to send to her mom in the states because she'd told her mom she'd lost weight for the wedding. :D

Loads of others, these are just the ones which spring to mind.

Wow CT - where do you dig them up? :LOL:

Daftest one I know of, but not mine, was a couple wanting her deceased father (of several years) adding to her Wedding group shots, album, etc. as though he was actually there at the time

I thought that was bizarre - but maybe not compared with your lot

I covered a funeral once, which I thought was a very strange request and felt like a ghoul doing it.

Now that is an idea , In my will I'll leave a request that my Funeral has a photo-shoot with me cloned in to the final shots.

Being at your own Funeral , now that's techno-progress :D

LOL. Cool idea. I can quote you. :D

Not quite the same as those great ones by CT. But my first and only (so far) job included taking pictures of rubber tiles. I needed to show the texture of the rubber. Its nice to know that my macro kit hasn't gone to waste. :LOL:

CT - you know the strangest people.

my wierd jobs hark back to distant days and, mostly, involve the use of a Robot camera. You don't want to know. Really!

ummmm.

Imagine a Robot camera secreted inside a briefcase or parcel. Triggered by timer or, usually, a cable release. Yes, it does make a noise. Unfortunately.

It's so easy these days :)

Aaaah... gotcha. I've been involved in quite a bit of that myself. It is indeed quite scary what's available today.

I get lots of strange requests... Not as strange as CT's, but strange to me!
Think along the lines of grown men (is there such a thing, mentally?) dancing round in Teletubbies and Scooby Doo outfits and wanting pictures is lots and lots of undesirable poses!
Or men with rubber willies stuck out of the bottom of their shorts pole dancing.

I get lots of strange requests... Not as strange as CT's, but strange to me!
Think along the lines of grown men (is there such a thing, mentally?) dancing round in Teletubbies and Scooby Doo outfits and wanting pictures is lots and lots of undesirable poses!
Or men with rubber willies stuck out of the bottom of their shorts pole dancing.

Not overly sure I ever want to see your portfolio :eek:

Back