stratford upon avon butterfly farm

Name
Kelly
Edit My Images
Yes
heres a few i took the other day

it was the most challenging thing ive done photography wise due to the crowds, my lens steaming up, the butterflies not keeping still and the fact im on crutches lol
would defiantly do it again but maybe not on a bank holiday

1)
DSC00144bCopy.jpg

2)
DSC00149bCopy.jpg

3)
DSC00244bCopy.jpg

4)
DSC00196bCopy.jpg

5)
DSC00240bCopy.jpg

6)
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e226/kelly080979/DSC00033bCopy.j
pg

Welcome to TP :wave: it's great to have another local member, we have regular meet's (y) we had a meeting there last year (y) it's a great location for photography, you've done a great job on these but some could do with tighter crops :thinking:

If you ever want to attend meets with other local TP'er there are always links to the threads in my signature (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Welcome to TP :wave: it's great to have another local member, we have regular meet's (y) we had a meeting there last year (y) it's a great location for photography, you've done a great job on these but some could do with tighter crops :thinking:

If you ever want to attend meets with other local TP'er there are always links to the threads in my signature (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

oh that would be fantastic ill be sure to have a look

oh that would be fantastic ill be sure to have a look

We have a lot of fun at the TP meet's the next one is I believe the 22nd April at Severn Valley Railway (y)

Once thing about your last few is that the last couple have quite a pronounced blue colour cast on them but that's easy to fix in editing (PP) (y)

Matt

Back