Strathclyde Police Yamaha WR250

Edit My Images
No
A couple of Strathclyde Police Yamaha WR250..

4032226319_fde47a1624.jpg

Thanks for looking BFT999.

Ps Taken with a 7mp Olympus bridge camera..

my 1st thing would be clone the shadows of the people on the left poss the shadows on the bikes but not major thing
but would tidy them up nicley

2nd thing would you have been able to move the bikes at all the one on the right's bars are turned where as the left are stright just a slight improvement

overall i think they do look good

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments, unfortunately I don't think the two traffic cops would let me fiddle with their brand new bikes !!..its wee things like the positioning of the handlebars I don't see when I'm taking the phots.. As for cloning things , i'll need a few more lessons in photoshop !!!

i hope you dont mind this is a really really quick clone so hasnt come out perfect
the bike looks like it is coming off the floor for some reason
im still learning photoshop myself

anyway here is a quick go
4032226319_fde47a1624.jpg

That is terrible! The two bikes look like they've been cut and pasted onto an image of the road.

here is another go for you to have a look

4032226319_fde47a16241.jpg

Better.

I've never seen police use these kinds of off road bikes before. Pretty nifty. I wonder what their uniform looks like... surely won't be the typical bike uniform?

Thanks for that, like you say we are all learning... I prefer the second attempt it looks more natural.. as to the officers uniform It is like a motocross suit without the logos, the only identification is on the fairing of the bikes. The officers that use them are Road Policing officers who normally ride BMW or Yamaha tourer types, but they can get the "dual cross" type when the need arises...

Back