Strawberries revisited

Name
Maureen
Edit My Images
Yes
I think I've sorted the white balance problem.

Strawberries1744pb-1.jpg

Strawberriescrop1749pb-1.jpg

Strawberries1746pb.jpg

Strawberriescrop1751pb-1.jpg

Strawberriescrop1754pb-1.jpg

Strawberriescrop1756pb-1.jpg

Strawberriescrop1764pb-1.jpg

C&C welcome :)

Yes...I think you damn well have!!!!!!!!!

I want to eat them!!!! :love:

mmmmmmmmmmm
pass the cream! :clap:

:agree: In fact I may just have to go and get some... Lovely set Maureen

Thank you all for the feedback and kind comments much appreciated. Glad you like the balanced versions. Breaths sigh of relief :)

Yes, the w/b has made a huge difference, these are worthy product shots.
I wanted to say something about you're last lot but, that's all I seem to whine on about these days, flippin w/b, I feel peeps are sick of hearing it or just don't care.
I think some are just bordering over sharpening a tiny bit, but much improved from the other set where the sharpening was pulling noise out of those bluey shadows.
Yes, I'm being harsh, but it's a compliment that I have to be.(y)

The images are fabulous; just like the real thing. My question is about the crops which are all to different sizes. Could they all have been the same size?

Thank you joxby glad you like them and criticism taken on board and appreciated :)

Thank you Russell and I really think I need a lesson in cropping. I knew you'd comment on the crops. :)

They are lovely :) But bloody ugly close up aren't they? They're really hairy :D

yehhhhhhhhhhhh come on......my mouth is watering now..tut...but l got some in my fridge...anyway...lovely sharp colourful photographs of strawberries they remind me of a tesco advert..or if you drizzled some mouth watering chocolate over them and had a dark background it could be a marks and spark advert..:) well done..:)

Thanks for the lovely comment Didgi Widgi really glad you like them. May give the chocolate idea a go when I buy my next lot of strawberries :)

Thank you Chewy I'm really chuffed you like them :)
My other half said something similar about them having seeds on the outside when I showed him the shots :LOL:

Much better Ducky! Nice set

Vinod thank you very much for the kind comment. Glad you like them :)

Thanks very much Mark. Really chuffed you like them :)

Back