Name
Bazza
Edit My Images
Yes
dsc6422acopy.jpg

Herbs and spices shop

Realspeed

Last edited:
They both look soft to me, especially the 2nd one.
Is image shack killing your uploads?

No Stuart

What happened is they had to be taken quickly hand held. If I took time I would be swamped with street sellers all around me. Not only that but Its not the best of places to carry an expensive looking camera around. If you can take 5 steps without having a street trader shoving something in front of you your lucky. Stand still long enough and your trousers will fall down as they nick your belt:LOL:

Joking apart another English couple were stupid enough to carry the equivilant of £300 on them against everyones advise. Needless to say pick pockets there are real experts and they lost the lot. We only took about £10 and even that was in a body belt.

Great place to visit but you really have to have your wits about you all the time.

All I did was lighten the pictures but nothing else to make them better

Realspeed

Last edited:
Ah I see! Makes sense now.

I love luxor. The wife had been 14 times before I met her and she has me hooked. We've known a taxi driver in Luxor for years now (to the point where we get invited to dinner with his family every time we go) so he taught us how to stand our ground with traders (politely)

Nubian village street Egypt. Nubian are Africans that settled in Egypt many years ago

i

And you have to watch out for these , they just don't have good brakes

Last edited:
So different from the back street of Beijing China

DSC_3454JPGa.jpg

Last edited:
Joe Just doing a street comparison around the world or at least where I have been such as Or an old slave trade village on in brazil

Or an old slave trade village on in brazil

dsc8489copy.jpg

dsc2192copy.jpg

street in San Fransico

Last edited:
Back