Street photography book

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
No
If anyone's interested, my new book, 'Mastering Street Photography', has just been published by Ammonite as part of their 'Mastering' series.

There are relatively few 'technique' books about street photography and I'm hoping this will fill a gap. Further info about the book here.

Christmas is coming and all that!!

Looks good - enjoyed the sample pages. How many pages is the book? What sort of physical size is it?

Thanks - How do I get the UK postage rate?

Thanks - How do I get the UK postage rate?

offfft was just about to buy book, then saw the flat rate postage. that canny be right, then below flat rate is £0.00, is it free postage ?

Last edited:
Aaaarrgghhh - sorry folks. You can tell I'm a photographer and not a web developer ;-)

There was a bug in the e-commerce system which (I hope!) is now fixed. The price of the book is £22.95 which includes UK shipping. For overseas shipping please ask me for a quote.

Hope that now makes sense - please give me a shout if any further queries.

Sorry you've had a problem with this . . . I hate technology sometimes.

Thanks - purchased :)

Missed the book launch but book ordered and awaiting Amazon to deliver..... hopefully before Christmas!

Spooky! The book has just arrived.... as that saying goes... "I may be some time" :)

Book came today ,,,, quick flick through to see whats in store. and looks amazing

thanks for the signed copy

Thanks Alastair - my pleasure. Hope you enjoy it :)

ooo I am, nearly read cover to cover,,, cant get over the iso is so high ,,, as a landscape type of photographer, my go to iso is 64 .......... looks like ill be getting train into Edinburgh this weekend to practice what ive learned from the book.

ooo I am, nearly read cover to cover,,, cant get over the iso is so high ,,, as a landscape type of photographer, my go to iso is 64 .......... looks like ill be getting train into Edinburgh this weekend to practice what ive learned from the book.

Many people initially struggle with the high ISO thing. Most modern cameras can handle it and it allows you to work with the small aperture / hight shutter speed combo, which is perfect for street photography. My go-to ISO is usually around 1,200 and I regularly shoot at 1,600 or 3,200.

Do post some pics on here!

OOh Goodie. Another pointless piece of crap that nobody with half a brain is interested in!
Enjoy photography, don't read the rubbish!
There's loads of free information that's way better than this!
I've got no skin in the game, it's just money making crap

Back