Street Photography Books

LewisHall

Suspended / Banned
Name
Lewis
Edit My Images
Yes
Does Anyone know of any good Street Photography books whether its just photos or actually information etc as ive been looking at Street Photography now by Stephen Mclaren and Vivian Maier Street Photographer by John Maloof. Just didnt want to go buy one if theres better ones :D

Just go onto a street and take photo's. Simples. Observe others styles when posting images and look for what appeals to you. I have no idea what i'm doing and atm only have the balls to use my XF1 rather than the DSLR but it is great just going into a town or city and snapping shots that catch your eye. I've really enjoyed it.

Just go onto a street and take photo's. Simples. Observe others styles when posting images and look for what appeals to you. I have no idea what i'm doing and atm only have the balls to use my XF1 rather than the DSLR but it is great just going into a town or city and snapping shots that catch your eye. I've really enjoyed it.

Yeah mate i love looking at people's street photography shots and just makes me want to go out but not many places round my way to go without getting mugged/stabbed etc (canvey island) ;) haha but was looking to get a book just with pics for a bit more inspiration and so I can go for a particular sort of style I like :)

A couple that I've really enjoyed are:

Drive-by shootings - photography by a New York Taxi Driver
The Americans - Robert Frank
Street Photography Now

(y)

A couple that I've really enjoyed are:

Drive-by shootings - photography by a New York Taxi Driver
The Americans - Robert Frank
Street Photography Now

(y)

I bought Street Photography Now the other day and was what I was looking for really just a book with pictures as it's more for inspiration then anything else, will take a look at the others now! Cheers mate

Back