Street Photo's

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
No
Its my 1st time at doing street photography so i'm sure there will be loads of comments on how to improve. :D

oldman1.jpg

sign4.jpg

superk1.jpg

Here another it's probably not has interesting as the rest, but i can always delete it if its not to every one's taste.

superk.jpg

staring.jpg

Last edited:
I love No.3,

but I'm imagining the mind-numbing story he is half way through telling you.....

Thanks for your kind comment, i might upload the one i have of him with his can of super strength beer in his hand! :D

Last edited:
I like #1, shame about the bloke in the background though. All this bloke needs on his Nike cap is "Just Do It"....or perhaps, more appropriately, "Been There and Done It":)

Yea I did think about removing the guy the background but then thought against it I end up over working the shots. I was lucky to even get them shot my camera was held waist high and I nobody really thought I was taking photos. ;)

Here's the super beer for ya! :D

supak.jpg

I just liked this crop. :D

fonejacker.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, yes everybody does seem to like a grumpy old man. :D

I like number one, typical elderly fellow having a sit down(probably while his wife trails the shops) - and number 4 is nice too - I'm a fan of blurred out faces, they add mystery.. Certainly don't delete it though, as everyone has different tastes..

Back