Street portraits from London meet.

Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Seconded, but I'd go for #2 as a favourite; not just because she's the prettiest, but because of how the light falls!

Last edited:
All good, No2 is my pick of the bunch because of the intelligent use of light to produce an excellent informal portrait, and how you have used the brolly to 'frame' her face.

Fab set Matt. I like `em all, but my fav if the old fella in the last shot. He looks contented with his coffee.

Cheers guy's.. I had a great time thanks to all of you.. Even though the weather was dreadful we still managed to get a good days togging in and all the banter that goes with it...

Some great shots Matt (not bad for someone who wasn't 'feeling' it!!).

The lighting on number 2 is beautiful, but number 3 is the stand out for me (almost as much as number 5's navel! :eek:).

I see what you mean about that 85 being rubbish though :LOL:

Lovely shots, numbers 2 and 3 for me. What is that woman wearing in number 5 ? Lol

These are great Matt.. were most taken with the 85mm?

Love No2 for the same reasons as Les..

Very nice Matt, lovely conversions too.

Some great shots Matt (not bad for someone who wasn't 'feeling' it!!).

The lighting on number 2 is beautiful, but number 3 is the stand out for me (almost as much as number 5's navel! :eek:).

I see what you mean about that 85 being rubbish though :LOL:

Not rubbish!! Just slightly back focussing. :nono: As for her navel, I was actually going for the woman behind her...she had cake!! :love::LOL:

Oi I'm sure she has a great personality..:thinking::shrug:

Lovely shots, numbers 2 and 3 for me. What is that woman wearing in number 5 ? Lol

Not a lot by all accounts....you should of seen when the wind blew!!:eek:

These are great Matt.. were most taken with the 85mm?

Love No2 for the same reasons as Les..

A combination of the 85 and the 50 1.4. I got quite frustrated with the 85 it's hard enough to get a moving target in focus but for it to slightly back focus is a PITA.:eek:

Very nice Matt, lovely conversions too.

Cheers mate..(y)

Last edited:
I like 5 the best. A lady on a mission by the looks of things - wonder where they are all headed as her friends don't look overly keen lol :)

I like the old geezer, he looks a right character.

He was a star, gave him a little thumbs up and he gave me a big grin..:D

great shots, #2/3 work really well for me :)

Cheers for taking the time o comment(y)

I like 5 the best. A lady on a mission by the looks of things - wonder where they are all headed as her friends don't look overly keen lol :)

They were certainly on a mission.. they didn't hang about either..

Last edited:
Back