B&W Street shot

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Opinions..

15%20-%20Bristol%20L-3894-X3.jpg

Possibly too much going on in that shot, Richard. I find my eyes darting all over it. :)

It's a good street style shot Richard, with a very nice B&W conversion. But agree with others about cropping from the right, it would then make it a much stronger composition.(y)

George.

Yep, pretty much what everybody else said about the right hand side. And also maybe crop out the foot on the left too.

If you straighten it up, that would lose a good portion of he distractions to the left & right, then you can crop the remaining elements. But I have to ask, why is it in B&W? The focal point is a massive bunch of balloons with legs, seems a shame to lose all that colour.

If you straighten it up, that would lose a good portion of he distractions to the left & right, then you can crop the remaining elements. But I have to ask, why is it in B&W? The focal point is a massive bunch of balloons with legs, seems a shame to lose all that colour.

I just like B&W

Thank you all for the feedback.. I too was slightly off put by the right hand side, but was a quick shot from the hip,
Here's a cropped colour.
15%20-%20balloon-3894.jpg

Hi Richard. As a rule I prefer colour photos but your black and white here looks very good indeed.

Gaz

I just like B&W

Thank you all for the feedback.. I too was slightly off put by the right hand side, but was a quick shot from the hip,
Here's a cropped colour.
15%20-%20balloon-3894.jpg

Is it me or have you chopped a fair portion off the top?

Back