Street Stylee Teens

Name
Leigh
Edit My Images
Yes
my daughter (centre) had 4 friends join her for cocktails and dinner (if you please) at TGI Fridays for her 13th birthday... so i sat them on the wall outside for a group shot when i went to pick them up and shouted.... GIMME DAT STREET TING INNIT!

IMG_3696.jpg by leftcurl, on Flickr

Cloned out cars and lighting from the car park behind, so i can easily change the background if needed.

Thing i've found myself some very willing models too for the future (y)

Detect a bit of colour aberration, tongue looks blue to me :D
Definitely some feisty ladies!

Detect a bit of colour aberration, tongue looks blue to me :D
Definitely some feisty ladies!

yes... that'd be the cocktails working then. The sugar levels in these kids must've been enough to empty a Tate & Lyle waggon :bonk:

Nice shot, crop it slightly though.?

lovely natural, fun shot. agree about a slight crop.

if you have these fun loving girls as future subjects you should have some cracking portraits to come.

nice work.

Nice shot, crop it slightly though.?

yes, a crop would definitely work to ditch the empty black abyss. I did replace the background though in another edit, but i just can't quite find it now :bonk: which makes the bg work.

lovely natural, fun shot. agree about a slight crop.

if you have these fun loving girls as future subjects you should have some cracking portraits to come.

nice work.

thank you! amazing how a quick... 'hang on girls, lets get a group shot before we go' can end up. :D

The background you used is bright comparing to the subject and really not looking right,

I think the new background looks really great - a lot better than the black hole. Of course, though, not a good idea to have the twin towers there.

Put the actual background lighting back in; it looks distinctly amateurish at the moment.

Put the actual background lighting back in; it looks distinctly amateurish at the moment.

you do realise it's not a paid shoot don't you :thinking:

the background was put in for a bit of fun and the girls loved it. But, yes... if someone was paying for it, then it would be taking the mick.

Perhaps you should get a Chroma Key background Leigh - then perhaps you could be abit more professional;)

Great fun shot - kids love these and you're right they like the background changes as well(y)

Back