Street theatre - nver seen characters like this before!

Name
Neil McLeland
Edit My Images
Yes
These characters put on an impressive display, unfortunately my lens is not up to catching fast movement in low light :(.

However they did stand relatively still at the end when they took a bow.

acrobats.jpg

acrobats2.jpg

Amazing to watch their antics and staggering costumes!

Thanks for looking, C&C welcome.

Neil

No nifty fifty to dig you out of the mire. Or did you do what I often do, take one lens in anticipation of what is going to happen and find the circumstances are different and you've got the wrong lens? Well done on the great images. Two good 'uns will do, better than 60 bad 'uns.

No nifty fifty to dig you out of the mire. Or did you do what I often do, take one lens in anticipation of what is going to happen and find the circumstances are different and you've got the wrong lens? Well done on the great images. Two good 'uns will do, better than 60 bad 'uns.

Thanks - how did you know I put 60 bad 'uns in the bin? ;)

My lenses are fairly limited, I have nothing else at the moment that would have done a better job :(.

Thanks - how did you know I put 60 bad 'uns in the bin? ;)

My lenses are fairly limited, I have nothing else at the moment that would have done a better job :(.

That's easy Neil. You're twice the photographer I am. I know if I have two good 'uns then I must have 120 bad 'uns. Since you're twice as good, it has to be 60 bad 'uns. Nifty fifty with f1.8 is generally not expensive and does crank out some great images. Well worth the dosh.

Nifty fifty could well be on the shopping list (y)

Its certainly very frustrating to find that so few images are worth keeping from low light shooting.

Neil

Back