strike a pose

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
wow

Thats hideously brilliant

Those are absolutely stunning, They are the best macro I`ve seen recently.

Those are just horrible, really really nasty. The trouble is they are just so very well taken I can't actually stop looking at them.

WOW :eek:

That. Is. Close.

Looks like it was taken through a microscope. Any closer and you'd see the individual atoms. :clap:

Those are just horrible, really really nasty. The trouble is they are just so very well taken I can't actually stop looking at them.
I think they are far worst than that Dazzajl :crying: Thanks for your comment, it's much appreciated.;)

That. Is. Close.

Looks like it was taken through a microscope. Any closer and you'd see the individual atoms. :clap:
It was taken through a macroscope :LOL: thanks for your comment inophoto :)

That. Is. Close.

yep! :agree: awesome!!!!!!! :eek:

yeuk - that's impressive! (y)

Top notch (y)

Absolutely fantastic mate (y):clap:

Awsome stuff, again :clap:

Great sterogram too (y) although my eyes hurt now :p

I can usually get those stereo pictures to work but had to give up on this one - pictures seem a bit wide.

As said above - great detail!

Awsome stuff, again :clap:

Great sterogram too (y) although my eyes hurt now :p
Thanks Mohain :) sorry about your eyes.
Very, very impressive. the detail and dof acieved is stunning. and am I right in believing that is a fairly cheap setup. If so, even more; :clap:(y)
Thanks Massiah Khan, you are right it's the Panny with a raynox :)

I can usually get those stereo pictures to work but had to give up on this one - pictures seem a bit wide.
Thanks for the comment Robert, not quite got the stereo shots off to a tee yet:crying: I'll keep trying.
As said above - great detail!

All been said already but ... wow! :clap:
Thanks Inaglo :D

great shot, i managed to get the stereo shot to work but it did make my eyes hurt :p

Thanks Oliver I'm sorry it hurts your eyes. I have looked at loads of them and it doesn't effect me much anymore.

Back