Strobist Polo :)

Name
Luke
Edit My Images
Yes
Not 100% I'll admit; but I got bored so thought i'd go and have a play with my flashes this evening and have a quick edit; thoughts and comments welcome good or bad :)

8444779917_5cb88fc34f_z.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

I like it, Maybe use PP to boost the lower front bumper a bit and the wheels? Maybe not have the flash pointing at the camera quite so much? Good location though :)

As above with the front bumper, just a little boost and the lighting would look great (I'd be tempted to clone out the hotspots on the bodywork too).

I don't think the background is either exciting or neutral, but adding the flash-stand in there is a very creative way of drawing the eye away from it and it works very well.

I like it.

Is it just the angle of the photo, or is there an enormous amount of camber on the rear wheels?

Thanks for the input folks; I agree about the front bumper; I thought I had all bases covered before I left but I must have "missed a bit" :p

Granted the location wasn't great...hence the desaturation and addition of the lightstand, which I personally feel at that angle works, as it gives that awesome flare :)

And yes, it's camber on the rear...and tbh, i've noticed no noticeable difference in the handling but given it doesn't even have 100hp, it's not exactly a car designed for handling...although it's that rigid it isn't too bad at all! More understeer than tail happy tbh

I like the overall image but the lighting stand really bugs me...

I would try to find another way of doing this so the stand isn't there - some way of attaching to the fence perhaps and a bit of a jiggle with composition??

Indeed the car's mine; and not sure what other fitment is available; give Rota a shout

The light stand was there on purpose...infact it served no lighting purpose what soever for the car; the car lighting was achieved with other layers/frames

Ah my bad, sorry :) I see what you mean about the stand itself tbf - I thought the comment was aimed at the stand and light etc.

Back