Stuck in the Garden II

dlh

Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
As everyone seems to like the picture of my daughter I have decided to enter it into a compo. Unfortunately my workflow is pretty bad and I hadn't actually saved a large version of the finished item :eek:ops: So I have reprocessed the raw file and come up with the following.

What I am after from you guys are suggestions on how to further improve it. Is there something in the processing that needs tweaking? Should I clone out the houses and trees? Have I missed something in my reprocess?

All input appreciated :)

IMG_1038_01.jpg

Split this to a new thread m8, its deserves the attention it will get!

clone out the house and try to highlight the eyes more, otherwise its great!

Thanks for the new thread. This may or may noto be the type of thing I'm after. Improvement?

1_G.jpg

thats really really good now m8

Lightened and increased the blue in the eyes a little. Too sharp?

2_G.jpg

petemc said:
Can't say I can tell the difference :) Both look good.
Thought I'd overdone it but I guess it was more subtle than I thought.

eyes.jpg

And upped the saturation a little.

Sorry for all these stages but I keep saving now just in case and then running off to do other stuff whilst I think more :)

3_G.jpg

can you get a bit of a catchlight in the left eye?

You are almost there with this photo now, I would remove the white bits peeping between her left arm/cheek and hair as this is currently distracting than apply Unsharpen Mask at settings of 32,24,1 just to clean up the image.

Added the second catchlight. Tried to do something about the highlights but I've been struggling. Decided just to burn it a little and I'll try harder if you think I need to. New USM amounts applied :)

5_G.jpg

lloks good to me now!

Back