Studebaker Interactive Interior Photo

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
No
Hi,

This afternoon I finished processing an image which I've spent many hours working on. It's an interactive 360 photo of the interior of an old american Studebaker car. Stunning car, spent a while just looking at it. Here's a still photo of it -

studebaker-01.jpg

Lots of black gloss and chrome :)

Anyway... the interior photo can be found here I produced the image from a total of 217 photographs using HDR and different points of focus.... all stitched and blended together into one image.

There is also a high res QTVR version on the page.

Cheers

Pete

No idea how you done it,too busy playing with the buttons :D
Amazing job done there and a lovely piece of Americana too (y)

....oh and equirectangular has been duly noted,hopefully I can work that into some discussion :thinking: :D

217 photo's wow! Beats my record for a Pano by 200....LOL.
Had a quick look at your website at some of the tours and pano's, which are great. Can I ask what software you use to create these, as I'm looking to do something along these lines soon.
At the moment I've only used PTGUI and converted to pretty simple .mov files while I learn.

Cheers
Andy

:cool: simply brilliant the interiror one well done would love to know how you go about stitching that but al;so shooting the 90 degree up and down :clap::clap::clap: fantastic work

Once you have created the panorama you can then inport into various different programs, like the flash panorama player, pano2VR, pangeaVR, devalVR... there are a few.

I'll creat a blog post soon showing how it's photographed.

Pete

Back