Studio hire in Norfolk/Norwich

Name
Patrick
Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone know of reasonably priced studio available for day hire in Norfolk, preferably Norwich area?

Or does anyone have a good home studio for hire?

Done a google search and only come up with one.

Thanks , Patrick

Keranda Studio in East Winch very reasonable. Lots of props and backgrounds to choose from. Google the website. Kevin is a really nice chap. If you let him know what set up you want he'll set it up for you.

Sorry to bump this, but struggling to find a Norwich area studio for hire as I'm trying helping to arrange a TP studio day.

Any suggestions much appreciated.

To be honest they are a bit few and far between in our area. I attend the group shoots at Keranda and we normally have 6-8 people there.

The studio above the camera centre in Dereham has re-opened for bookings. That's a good bit closer. You could also try GGS, I don't know if they normally rent out the studios but if things are quiet I'm sure they might be persuaded. The studio manager is Emily Fisher.

Otherwise, why not ask in WEX? there will be someone there that will know of somewhere local.

To be honest they are a bit few and far between in our area. I attend the group shoots at Keranda and we normally have 6-8 people there.

What do you think of Kerranda? Is it a good set up?

The studio above the camera centre in Dereham has re-opened for bookings. That's a good bit closer. You could also try GGS, I don't know if they normally rent out the studios but if things are quiet I'm sure they might be persuaded. The studio manager is Emily Fisher.

Otherwise, why not ask in WEX? there will be someone there that will know of somewhere local.

Thanks Alistair. Some ideas there. What is WEX?

Warehouse Express..

What do you think of Kerranda? Is it a good set up?

Thanks Alistair. QUOTE]

It depends what you're after. It's a small studio in Kevin's garden, but it is amply sized for most shoots, with an abundance of props etc. I have used it at group shoots and 1 on 1 shoots as well. It's very reasonably priced and Kevin is very helpful.
He has a varied model register of which quite a few are local to the studio.

After reading this thread, i had a look at the Keranda website - saw they had a rolling marquee advertising a groupshoot for some model there tomorrow, so I'm gonna go along to that, see how that works out.

I'll let you guys know when i get back.

Rich

Rich - there's also a small studio (with darkroom facilities) available in King's Lynn just next to Gaywood Library.

Alastair - do you know the name? Might give it a look see!

Regarding Keranda,

Yes definitely, i was there yesterday for a groupshoot with a local model. There was 6 photographers, all who were very friendly - we each took turns and gave each other ideas and the shoot went really well.

The owner Kevin was very polite and set the lights for us in the morning - even provided me with an infrared trigger too, he stayed on location batting to us and telling stories all day. Lunch was provided and was nice! The whole day was very enjoyable and i got some super shots. Chatted to the model afterwards and made some friends. Kevin has a large array of backgrounds and props in his studio and is willing to setup and help move stuff around when needed.

Kev tells me that there are a lot of these groupshoots and times when 2/3 photographers get together for a time with the model - so if anyone is interested I would get in contact.

Thoroughly recommend - 5/5

Rich

Regarding Keranda,

Yes definitely, i was there yesterday for a groupshoot with a local model. There was 6 photographers, all who were very friendly - we each took turns and gave each other ideas and the shoot went really well.

The owner Kevin was very polite and set the lights for us in the morning - even provided me with an infrared trigger too, he stayed on location batting to us and telling stories all day. Lunch was provided and was nice! The whole day was very enjoyable and i got some super shots. Chatted to the model afterwards and made some friends. Kevin has a large array of backgrounds and props in his studio and is willing to setup and help move stuff around when needed.

Kev tells me that there are a lot of these groupshoots and times when 2/3 photographers get together for a time with the model - so if anyone is interested I would get in contact.

Rich

interesting

wouldnt mind having a go at this but as a rank beginner with studio kit i have never had the nerve lol

It's called "Black & White Studio" - right next door to the library, I have a number somewhere when I find it. Our local Flickr group (see link in sig) have had a couple of looks around and chats with the owner as he's been putting it together. A mate has been using it for some commercial portrait work. Not a lot of space, but enough.

Regarding Keranda,

Rich

Glad you had an enjoyable shoot. I quite often use Kevin's studio (I'm there Thursday & Sunday). I had to miss this last group shoot but will be at the next one.

Back