Study of a local church, Swainswick, Nr, Bath.

Edit My Images
Yes
Took a trip out on the scooter on sunday to a little church near bath, was just scouting for locations really but still managed to shoot 100 odd shots somehow. Light was pretty rubbish as it was mid-afternoon but managed to save a couple in NX though. Haven't posted for a while and kinda feel like I've lost my mojo at the moment.

Anyway, pictures..........3 of these are present in my film strip thread but I thought y'all might like to see the full versions!

fallen-angel.jpg

DSC_4798.jpg

DSC_4732.jpg

DSC_4830.jpg

DSC_4844.jpg

Hey baby! Your mojo isn't that lost! These shots are pretty decent and work well as a set. #4 is pretty noisy but adds a certain something so not a bad thing.

managed to save a couple in NX though

What is this?

Gary.

Nikon Capture NX, Supposedly Nikon's answer to Lightroom etc. Very powerful for processing raw files and wees all over RSE/P, CS2, Bibble, Capture1 etc. Best thing for mono conversions and does pretty much everything I do in cs2 except cloning. However, it's a bit slow and the interface is a bit clunky but it does produce beautiful results.

No4 had the noise added deliberately, although not as much as the 1st one. I guess it just shows more due textures/lack of etc.

You'd never guess I was feeling a bit low when I took these though, would you? lol!

Cool series. The angle in the last makes me dizzy(er)

The last one's not my cup of tea but I really like all the rest especially the first - no mojo probs there that I can see ;)
Paul (y)

hey,you got some really good shots Gandhi but i like the 4th better.I hate churches/grave yards really creepy :(

Back