Critique Stuffing its face

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all.
Here's one I took a few days ago, I decided to crop in close to get the detail in.
A few people have said that its not until you start taking macro photos you don't realise the detail that you wouldn't normally see from just looking at a insect from a normal distance.
Macro photography has opened my eyes and now I can't get enough, I adore getting out there and being in the nature and watching what most people don't really notice.

View attachment 34215
Thanks for looking and any C&C is always welcome.

That's nice Graham, some lovely bright colours, nice lighting and exposure, and some pretty good detail.(y)

George.

Certainly have the detail there. And nice colours in the flower. Maybe you could make the dark parts of the bee a little less harsh / dark ? (Only minor point)
Thanks Chris, I'll have a go with that tomorrow but I'm not that good on on pp side and even worse with particular points of pp.

Fab shot Graham agree with blacks shadow issue but it's nearly insignificant.

:)

I adore getting out there and being in the nature and watching what most people don't really notice.

No you just like looking like a nutter... I do wonder what people actually think your doing with a camera staring a walls/rocks/grass/ocassional flower.

Fab shot Graham agree with blacks shadow issue but it's nearly insignificant.

:)

No you just like looking like a nutter... I do wonder what people actually think your doing with a camera staring a walls/rocks/grass/ocassional flower.

Taking descent photos, what's your excuse? :D

Nice one Graham, it really is vibrant!

Now you just need to stack it to bring that pollen sack into focus :p

Nice one Graham, it really is vibrant!

Now you just need to stack it to bring that pollen sack into focus :p
Thanks Tim, I really need to learn how to do stacks with GIMP or get a code for another program.

Back