Stupid question #3847574

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
I need a couple of little "feet" for my Godox 860 spedlights (I've left the ones I got with them 3000 miles away!).

Will any speedlight stand do? I'm assuming they're not brand specific or anything?

I've found some on WEX but noticed they have two separate stands for the SB600 and SB900 which made me question myself.

Need them ASAP so looking at about £30 from WEX :mad:

If you have something like a gorilla pod you can get a little cold-shoe adaptor for a couple of quid that will mount any flash on a 1//4” tripod screw

If you have something like a gorilla pod you can get a little cold-shoe adaptor for a couple of quid that will mount any flash on a 1//4” tripod screw
That's exactly what I need it for. But I need it by tomorrow ...don't suppose you know where I might get one?

I don't know where you are in the world but I think I've seen them in places like Wilkinsons Cameras in the UK, if you are anywhere north of Lancaster UK I'm sure I could spare one.

That's exactly what I need it for. But I need it by tomorrow ...don't suppose you know where I might get one?
I've got a couple going spare. Could just about get them in the post tonight, then you're in the hands of Royal Mail.

I've got a couple going spare. Could just about get them in the post tonight, then you're in the hands of Royal Mail.
Thanks mate but don't worry. Local shop has a couple in so I'm off to get them.

Back