Suitable shoulder bag for Olympus E-M10

hashcake

Gone to pot!
Name
Darran, Daz or ****
Edit My Images
Yes
I know there are quite a few members here who use an Olympus E-M10 so hopefully you will be able to help.
I need shoulder bag for the above including the 14-42 lens fitted and room for a 50-150 and a prime lens.
The smallest bag I have is LowePro Nova 160 which is fine length and width wise but it's too tall to give adequate protection.

I actually use the Lowepro Trekker waist bag for my EM10 with 16mm pancake fitted and space for a bigger zoom left. I have a NatGeo shoulder bag that has a lot of camera inserts which used to take my old EM1 and two lenses with loads of space over, that is quite nice:
NatGeo/Manfrotto Earth Explorer bag

I got that off eBay for about £25 not the manfrotto list price

I have the Olympus Streetcase M which came with my E-PL5 but takes the E-M10 with a pancake and the 40-150 plastic zoom without a problem.
I also have the Streetcase L which is the same with an extra divided section to can carry more stuff.
Mine are both blue but Olympus have recently released a new black version which is a bit more subtle.
The design is a bit marmite - I like how it looks like a Pan Am bag from the 70s but others may now ;)

Thanks all, the manfrotto is more to my liking.

Back