Suitcase full of photographs - BBC

Discovered some old images that my dad took in North Africa when we were trying to get the sun loungers back from the Germans (Afrika Corps) now I have a thousand or more slides and negatives to get through from the 50's/60's and 70's - ARRGH!

Very interesting... unlike the street photography of today which I find utterly pointless as looking at pictures of strangers in a street holds no interest at all for me today, but in 50 years time the IMO pointless street photography of today will be just as interesting except for the very shallow DoF we see in some street stuff of today.

Discovered some old images that my dad took in North Africa when we were trying to get the sun loungers back from the Germans (Afrika Corps) now I have a thousand or more slides and negatives to get through from the 50's/60's and 70's - ARRGH!

I remember an old suitcase full of pictures my dad had, he was in the navy in WW2 but sadly sometime when I wasn't around he must of thrown the whole lot out. I do wish I'd been there to save them.

Back