Summer Engagement Shoot

Edit My Images
No
Had an enagement shoot this evening, I just thought I'd post this image to show that the sun is sometimes visible in the UK :)

Full set of images on the blog.

TP's very own MsPeep was my second on this session, and several of the images on the blog are hers! Thank you Joanne.

Cheers.

Dav

Royal-Agricultural-College-Wedding (1 of 20).jpg

It shouldn't work really because they're looking away, and there's the flare....but in my opinion it so DOES work. I like this a lot.

Some lovely shots as usual Dav and think my fave on the blog is the silhouette shot as the sun is going down.

Thanks Ruth.

Thanks Dean. That image is MsPeep's :)

Cheers.

Dav.

yes i agree with ruth this shot works so well even though it should be in theory all wrong but i love this shot fantastic very well done.

Have to say that is a faultless image - love the ratio, processing and colours, position... everything. If that was of me, I would have this on the wall pronto.

Bootiful shots from the pair of ya. (y)

Very nice. You captured them so naturally, no real staged looks. I live the nature aspect of it.

Really really nice shots. My only criticism would be the presentation of images. I'm more or a storyboard guy without the watermarking. One watermark at the start would be good.

The images are amazing but my eye is drawn to the watermark every single image

Only my opinion, the shots are very very good :)

Thanks all.

Andy - I see where you are coming from re borders / signature. I'll give it a think.

Cheers.

Dav.

Nice image, brides hair merges into the horizon a bit but I think there's enough back-light to get away with it tbh.

Regards watermarking, I used to watermark in the border for my blog images but then when I shot my cousins wedding I visited her parents house for a meal the night before the wedding and there was at least half a dozen images in frames on display from the pre wedding shoot taken right from my blog.

I would have given them for free anyway if they had asked but if family are prepared to do that you imagine how many other people out there are printing your images for free.

A watermark on the image wont step them doing it if they really want to but I think it probably discourages them a bit more than a watermark in the frame.

Fantastic set of pictures Dav, I really like the composition and processing. My only concern is in years to come if he will regret having those sunglasses on his head in every picture. Don't get me wrong I am delighted they are not covering his eyes, but I think you could loose them in some of the pictures. I also would try when ladies are lifted for the lady to bring one leg back higher than the other rather than both together.
Cheers Rob

Last edited:
Back