Summer in Glencoe

You have gone a bit OTT with the sharpening but some great locations so maybe back off the processing slightly.

Thank you

I need to upload a full size shot i think, just re-checked them and they dont look half as sharp as the flickr ones.

The last two have a distinct halo around the mountain tops but nice images anyway (y)

Really like no2 - the sky, the composition and the choice of foreground all work for me (y) (Looks to be a touch of haloing on the mountains on the TP post, but looked at your flickr original and nothing there).

Nice shots mate :)
Re the sharpening, it's just compression, nothing to worry about if it doesn't look like it in the full size.
If it bothers you then you may have to sharpen for web use.

Thanks everyone , I am always find flickr really does weird sh** to my images - maybe i dont upload a big enough image in the first place .

Steve it was your shots which made me go find this place and Jake cheers mate i may have to start doing something a long those lines . I have one of those as my laptop wallpaper and its scary how better it looks .

Reactions: ST4
Nice set of images Chris, #2, #3, are right on the money.(y)

George.

very well taken set of photo's
well done

Thanks everyone , I am always find flickr really does weird sh** to my images - maybe i dont upload a big enough image in the first place .

Steve it was your shots which made me go find this place and Jake cheers mate i may have to start doing something a long those lines . I have one of those as my laptop wallpaper and its scary how better it looks .

:agree:
For a photography forum images do not seem to present themselves with the quality we see at home or flickr for some reason :thinking:
Lovely colours/exposure and detail on the last one (y)

Back