Sun on Latrigg

Very nice conditions, however I wonder if the pic would have been stronger with only the mountain and reflection? There's not a great deal in the left side of the frame which is where the fence leads your eye. As a result the pic feels slightly unbalanced to me.

But it looks like a beautiful morning, nice work :)

Latrigg is rather lost in this, being the bump slightly left of and above centre. My eye is drawn to the bulk of Skiddaw but is blocked by the fence. I prefer the other photo you posted with the title Tewet Tarn, but I'm not a great fan of the portrait format. A landscape format to the left of here, without the fence, but with sun on Skiddaw and the reflection would be excellent.

Latrigg is rather lost in this, being the bump slightly left of and above centre. My eye is drawn to the bulk of Skiddaw but is blocked by the fence. I prefer the other photo you posted with the title Tewet Tarn, but I'm not a great fan of the portrait format. A landscape format to the left of here, without the fence, but with sun on Skiddaw and the reflection would be excellent.
Thanks, for feedback, I am just posting two images called Sun on Blencathra.

Jus
Better withouth that fence in the shot.

Back