Sun, sea and my 40d

Name
Ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
Just some pics of what I've been up to in the last few weeks. These are the pics I really like but at the same time not too sure about.
All critique gratefully recieved.

1. Ogmore sands
4012420048_5999bb780b_o.jpg

2. Dyfi estuary
4011663877_c693836b01_o.jpg

3. Nash point
4011663881_c212760d23_o.jpg

hi,
number 2 is by far the best for me. Interesting composition and lovely colours, although i might tweak levels/curves slightly to excentuate the different layers in the photo.

ewan

I think number one needs a bit more umph - maybe tweak the contrast a little, or maybe a B&W conversion. Number two is superb, love it. Number three has lovely colour but the composition doesn't do anything for me, seems a little bland, as its a large expanse of water it lacks foreground interest.

Just my honest opinions, not wishing to offend.

No.2 is great, I would have liked the foreground rock in No.1 to be nearer to give more pronounced foreground interest. No. 3 is OK but not as interesting as 1 or 2.

All very nice, but #1 is stand out by a distance. Wonderful tones, textures and feel to the shot.

Many thanks for all your comments, I really appreciate them all :)

#1 for me as well.

Where is Ogmore sands?

Apologies, actual name of area is Ogmore-by-Sea. Ogmore sands was name of its folder, doh. It's in the Vale of Glamorgan, south Wales, an amazing stretch of coastline.

WOW! Wonderful clouds in No3! Great set!

It's in the Vale of Glamorgan, south Wales, an amazing stretch of coastline.

Have to agree there and your number one proves it.

WOW love the shots !!! loving clouds in number 3 most i think

Back