Liver Building

Liver-BuildingTP.jpg

Liver Bird

Liver-Bird-TP.jpg

Princes Dock Bridge

Liverpool-Bridge-TP.jpg

Mersey Ferry

Mersey-Ferry-TP.jpg

I like the last two, very colourful. What's happened to the second picture, it looks severly distorted or is it just me?

Ive changed the resolution to 800x600 instead of 800x800
Does it look better now?

Liver-Bird-TP2.jpg

Yep, much better. As said, the second before did look stretched.

As for the other shots, I quite like them! The last could do with a straighten, but otherwise leave them as they are :) N1

I agree with whats been said so far - very nice set - ferry shot is lovely but aching for a straightening :D

Thanks guys (y)

I'll put it through PS when I get home tonight and straighten it up a touch

I think the Princes Dock bridge shot needs more space on the right, and also if you take a tripod next time shoot around 30 mins after sunset and it'll be so much nicer. Its just too bright tbh. It just seems too bright for dusk. Its nicer with deeper blues and the city lights showing up more clearly. The same for the Liver Building shots. I was just round the corner at Albert Dock shooting the same sunset. It was so nice.

I think the Princes Dock bridge shot needs more space on the right, and also if you take a tripod next time shoot around 30 mins after sunset and it'll be so much nicer. Its just too bright tbh. It just seems too bright for dusk. Its nicer with deeper blues and the city lights showing up more clearly. The same for the Liver Building shots. I was just round the corner at Albert Dock shooting the same sunset. It was so nice.

Pete,
Thanks for the feedback, tripods on its way, ordered it Friday night

Try again! :bonk:

Mersey-Ferry2-TP.jpg

Love the Princes Dock Bridge one, certainly not bad for hand held

I like the ferry shot, what settings did you use?

'P' Mode, hand-held, no flash - SS was about 1/30 if i remeber right - can't access the data from work

Not done anything to it PS-wise, just the standard colour correction and a "slight" straightening (y)
Not fiddled with the colours at all other than that

Back