Sunday spuggie collection.

Name
Douglas
Edit My Images
Yes
Still not a lot happening. All the Goldies and Chaffs seem to be in hiding. Plenty of spuggies tho':D

spug5.jpg

spug4.jpg

spug3.jpg

spug2.jpg

Spug1.jpg

It's Spuggie City rond here too at the moment Doug. :shrug:

Doug there's a huge increase in the sharpness and quality of your images just lately. :clap:

It's Spuggie City rond here too at the moment Doug. :shrug:

Doug there's a huge increase in the sharpness and quality of your images just lately. :clap:

Thanks CT:)

A lot of it is due to you, and Ven, and a few others. You have helped with my 'birding' technique a lot!!

I could always take pictures, indeed, I did, professionally for over 20 years. Mostly black and white, most often of dead bodies, accidents, suspects, and crime scenes, and always on film.

I always knew how to take a good, clinical photo, but none of my pics had any particular artistic merit. My tecnique had in fact, become dogma. When I started out with digital, I remained dogmatic.

Posting on this forum has taught me a lot. Any critiscism that my work has been subject to has always been helpful, never negative. I have been given help with both technique, and equipment, and where I have been able, I have made allowances for both.

You and the other members here have all helped enormously, and for that, I thank you all. I am enjoying my photography more now, than ever before, though it has to be said, my wallet is a 400L and a few other bit's lighter.:LOL:

This forum is a great place to be!!

We had fifteen spuggies in our garden this morning. We only have a small garden, and there's a rotary line in it - we've hung a fat ball from one corner, peanuts on two corners and a seed bag on the fourth corner, and another fat ball on the fence. Loads of sparrows, and a few starlings, and a pair of blackbirds. We had some baby spuggies too :D

I just had to nip off and find out what a "spuggie" is :LOL: (I leave the identification of what birdies are called to my mum, whose always got a pair of binoculars close by)

I love the second one.

Stunners all of them, the first two are near perfection. :clap: :clap: I'm in no way qualified to say...but :D .. you really have got it sussed this time. wowza. (y)

I could always take pictures, indeed, I did, professionally for over 20 years. Mostly black and white, most often of dead bodies, accidents, suspects, and crime scenes, and always on film.

Before they civilianized SOCO and split the photography off to another civvy department. :shrug:

Admit it they are all the same one .. except the last.

Great shots tho

Spadger-tastic!

No.2 for me.

Great shots. The second one is my favourite - great pose and contrast on his (her?) feathers.

Welsh - glad to hear there's birds coming to your garden now :D We've had yet another baby blackbird in ours yesterday, and the blue tits are now coming more regularly :D

Back