Sunday Studio Shoot - Brendan

Name
Adele
Edit My Images
Yes
Well the second of the third I had booked in yesterday...so here are a couple. He was Mr expressionless....:bonk:

2241353307_c1502c7e00.jpg

2241353313_20c2734145.jpg

2241353319_3aff68bd5b.jpg

2241353325_91df61de9b.jpg

2241364039_428e2ff2d2.jpg

We tried to get him laughing by saying things we tried getting him to pull fnny faces, and generally....NOTHING :D

Ah well....you win some you loose some!

Del x

well, the photos all look nice, shame he wasnt playing ball, keep going though(y)

Good pics Adele - I like 1 and 2 (y) Boys eh?!!!! ;)

I think I much prefer taking photographs of little girls.
That said...out of the times Ive been in the studio - I'm now on 4 boys 2 girls!
:)

Tyler had some family shots too [I posted them yesterday] and later today you will have one of the cutest little girls later when ive finished editing them! :)

Nice clean images. I find the older they get the harder it is to get emotion - especially from young and teenage boys who get embarrassed in front of the camera.

Nice shots, even though his expressions aren't what you hoped, they still show a bit of attitude, which I like.

How did you get the floor so white, did you use a light on the background and another on the floor.?

Nice clean images. I find the older they get the harder it is to get emotion - especially from young and teenage boys who get embarrassed in front of the camera.

I think I may stick with the younger kids in future. :LOL: I had it on good authority from his Auntie that she caught him looking down my top a few times.....so im clothes shopping for the studio tomorrow.

Nice shots, even though his expressions aren't what you hoped, they still show a bit of attitude, which I like.

How did you get the floor so white, did you use a light on the background and another on the floor.?

Two lights on the backdrop, one softbox at the front. The image shows a grey floor, its just a case of some PP work to remove that. :)

Very good images Dell ... (y) ... I think you have done extremely well with that one ... :D

Particularly like the last two from that set ... :clap: ... and even he should raise a smile when he sees them ... ;)

:p

perhaps if you took the top off you would have got a more expression out of him?:D

Good clean images Dell. That's young boys for you.
Thank you!

perhaps if you took the top off you would have got a more expression out of him?:D

Fletch!!!! He was 10!!!!!
I'd got his auntie and DiddyDave in the studio with me, and I'm not getting my top off for either of those either!!!!!!!!!

Geez! Some people come up with some silly idea's :p:p:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back