Sunday walkabout

Nice set indeed :)

So who are these idiots of which you speak ???

Les

Nice set indeed :)

So who are these idiots of which you speak ???

Les

Cheers Les, by idiots I mean all the people who turnout on a Sunday as soon as the sun comes out, making lots of noise and letting there dogs run riot. slamming doors the list is endless lol.I took a few of these shots sat in my car which is always a bonus rather than lugging the 600 F4 about.

I had parked next to a feeder station with no room for another car to get next to me in a dedicated parking space

It was just rough ground to the right of me and the feeder station and trees. Come dinner time a bloke decided he could squeeze in even though he could see e lens out of the window so would if he could have fitted blocked my view, also the other people would not have got out of there car without scratching my car door, there just wasn't any room! After 3 or 4 attempts he was going leave it half in and half out thus making it impossible for me to reverse out! I had a few choice words and he eventually got the message and skulked off to find another space!

I hate weekends and usually only venture places there no people but this was on way to visit my mum on mothers day, never again haha

Bet you wished you never asked now :)

Cheers Les, by idiots I mean all the people who turnout on a Sunday as soon as the sun comes out, making lots of noise and letting there dogs run riot. slamming doors the list is endless lol.I took a few of these shots sat in my car which is always a bonus rather than lugging the 600 F4 about.

I had parked next to a feeder station with no room for another car to get next to me in a dedicated parking space

It was just rough ground to the right of me and the feeder station and trees. Come dinner time a bloke decided he could squeeze in even though he could see e lens out of the window so would if he could have fitted blocked my view, also the other people would not have got out of there car without scratching my car door, there just wasn't any room! After 3 or 4 attempts he was going leave it half in and half out thus making it impossible for me to reverse out! I had a few choice words and he eventually got the message and skulked off to find another space!

I hate weekends and usually only venture places there no people but this was on way to visit my mum on mothers day, never again haha

Bet you wished you never asked now :)

Ah I see - I get idiots like that at Greylake in Somerset, I find baiting the feeders in the car park gets some very useable images

People come and go and slam car doors walk dogs and chastise screaming kids :) despite my lens clearly sticking out of the car window

I usually visit during the week nice and early now, avoid weekends like the plague

Les

Last edited by a moderator:
Back