Sunning Juvenile Blackbird...........

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
_V2C2455-Edit.jpg

Comments and critique always welcome and appreciated.

Thank you for popping in and looking :)

Something very appealing about a youngster, and you've captured it here Tom, nice shot, good and sharp where it matters (y)

Making me feel snug just looking at that one Tom :D Lovely catch (y)

Something very appealing about a youngster, and you've captured it here Tom, nice shot, good and sharp where it matters (y)

Great detail showing on the bird Tom.

Nice shot Tom.
Doesn't look like a juvenile though.

good bit of sun on that youngster and some nice detail!

nice sharp shot Tom

They are lovely when you can get a good shot like this,well captured Tom,
regards,
john.

Making me feel snug just looking at that one Tom :D Lovely catch (y)

Thank you all - your comments much appreciated.

Tom

You missed a 'T' out of the title Tom.;)

Kind words - much appreciated. Took me a while eo work out about the 'T' though. :bang:

Our Juve's are looking like this now, I am posting one up tonight so look out for it ;)

Lovely to watch aren't they

Cheers Dan. They are delightful - just wish they visited more often.

Tom

We have 3 juve's, they are here everyday in the water feature, on the bird table and in and out of several trees with the father :)

Two nests were active during the spring, but sadly I had to bury a chick last week as I found it laying on it's back on our patio, poor little thing.

Hoping for more nests in the future, is great to hear them from chicks to actually seeing them in the garden feeding :)

We have 3 juve's, they are here everyday in the water feature, on the bird table and in and out of several trees with the father :)

Two nests were active during the spring, but sadly I had to bury a chick last week as I found it laying on it's back on our patio, poor little thing.

Hoping for more nests in the future, is great to hear them from chicks to actually seeing them in the garden feeding :)

Best to make the most of them while you can as the opportunity might not happen again.

Tom

Back