Sunpak 444D module/flash mount question

Edit My Images
No
I just bought a Sunpak 444d with the nikon F3 module to use in my strobist setup, stupid thing is I already knew that the F3 did not use the standard hot shoe fitting but totally forgot! Anyone know of a way to convert the F3 mount to a standard mount? I know you can get more modules for the 444 but its just more expense as I paid strong money for the flash already.
Thanks folks

There's a Vivitar adapter to convert the camera hotshoe for standard flashes, but I don't know of one for converting the flash to standard cameras. The Sunpak module really is what you need. If you're really stuck, drop me a PM, but they do turn up on fleabay. The STD-1 type has a sub-mini jack socket, useful for hooking up a radio trigger. If you get one and it comes without a cable, see: http://www.flashzebra.com/tips/sunpakplugs/index.shtml

Brilliant photon thanks for the reply, just by chance checked ebay and found one for a tenner so all is good! P.s There is an F3 module here going if anyone can use it as its no good to me. I'm not allowed to post in the for sale threads yet just tried so if someone could link to this post for me would be good. Its so light postage would be nothing so free to anyone who wants it!

Back