Sunrise in Bushy Park on Christmas Eve

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
Yes
I got up early and crossed my fingers for some nice weather....

Bushy Park Sunrise 1

Bushy Park Sunrise 2

Bushy Park Sunrise 3

Bushy Park Sunrise 4

a quickr pickr post

Looks like the crossed fingers worked Martin. Nice set of photos.#2.#3 and #4 for me.

Luvly reflections Martin, #3 and #4 for me. Thinks you got up early to get your streets Xmas ducks. Seen in #2 then gone ??

Excellent 2 & 3 are my favourite also, really looking forward to the day I can get shots like this

That second one is really nice. Love how the biggest tree somewhat breaches the gap in the clouds. Really compliments the composition. Rest aren't bad, but that one stands out for me.

Super set. 2 & 3 for me. (y)

Looks like the crossed fingers worked Martin. Nice set of photos.#2.#3 and #4 for me.

Well worth the early start wonderful sky in #2

Luvly reflections Martin, #3 and #4 for me. Thinks you got up early to get your streets Xmas ducks. Seen in #2 then gone ??

Excellent 2 & 3 are my favourite also, really looking forward to the day I can get shots like this

That second one is really nice. Love how the biggest tree somewhat breaches the gap in the clouds. Really compliments the composition. Rest aren't bad, but that one stands out for me.

Really good compositions there Martin.

2 & 3 are really good in my opinion.

2,3 and 4 are excellent pics. Wprth getting up for.

number 2 for me :)

Wow, thanks all for the nice comments...

I was really glad I got up early :)

number 3 is my fave - did I say I like silhouettes lol?

number 3 is my fave - did I say I like silhouettes lol?

I find it hard to choose one.

I wonder what #1 would look like if it were flipped? That would give the sticks as teh leadin line on the left...just a thought.

Prefer #4 to #5, it is such a great scene that we miss some in the portrait.

Lovely set of photos - they're all good.

2,3and 4 for me. They are lovely. Thanks for sharing.

3! :) Love silhouettes, especially the golden tones. Nice work.

Wow folks...

Thank you very much for the positive comments... really pleased with this set....

lovely pics, 3 and 4 are breathtaking imo. Well done! Can't wait to get shots like these.

Back