Sunrise in Portsmouth.

Name
Dan O'Shea.
Edit My Images
Yes
My mate and I decided to drive down to Portsmouth (100 miles!) randomly after i finished work on Saturday.
After driving around for ages looking a for a room in a B&B, we resorted to sleeping in my Mini.
Due to the parking being free until 8am, we had to be up early (didn't want to pay...)
Woke up to look out at the sea, then behind us was this:
2899613522_278b077f08.jpg

Was all orange, misty, and awesome. I couldn't resist!

Nice subtle colours, but the horizon is needs levelling. Must have been a bit parky sleeping in the car !! :eek:

Ah cheers, I didn't notice the horizon! Was still tired...
Sleeping in the car was fine... Could hear people down on the beach, and at around 3am I heard 2 blokes walking past, but it was fine.
There was other cars parked further down from us, don't think anyone was in them, but they were fine.
Didn't get the best of sleep, but it was pretty comfy, if not a bit cold...

Thinking to what Baz said, I think I agree?
The grass was on a slight downhill from what I remember... We didn't spend a lot of time there, not in daylight anyway, was literally grab the camera and shoot!

Thinking to what Baz said, I think I agree?
The grass was on a slight downhill from what I remember... We didn't spend a lot of time there, not in daylight anyway, was literally grab the camera and shoot!

Before you had to pay any parking charges:D, and if you hadn't been such a tight git you would have missed the opportunity for a good shot:D.

Back