Sunrise

I quite like it, although the mist does sort of ruin it for me. Love the colours though. (y)

I actually clicked on this post expecting it to be a sunrise shot from a back garden and nothing more than a nice looking sky.
I really like this shot. The mist is great as well. How early did you get up for this. Was worth it I think.

Like them both and so does the better half ( she was nebbing over my shoulder and I just heard wow). Very nice.

I have to agree, these are great captures and I have to say that IMHO the mist add to its wow factor

Thanks for the comments :)

I actually clicked on this post expecting it to be a sunrise shot from a back garden and nothing more than a nice looking sky.
I really like this shot. The mist is great as well. How early did you get up for this. Was worth it I think.

I left home at about 04:30 and was at the reservoir for about 04:50 :eek: but it was well worth it the sunrise was stunning - but a little too red on most of the photos i took with the mist

Two greta shots, the mist adds to them both. Well worth the early rise !

i like em both. great flare from the sun in the first one and i really like the mist.

Back