Sunrise

nilagin

Daniel-san
Suspended / Banned
Name
Neil
Edit My Images
Yes
Thought I'd try and capture the sunrise on the way to work this morning, unfortunately I was too late and the Red ball of fire was up before me so I took these photos with the sun out of shot or slightly obscured. Photo's only cropped.
1. Mist rising off fishing lake.
url]

2. Mist rising again slightly different angle and crop
url]

3. Car park at work about 5 minutes later
url]

4. Car park again, slight different angle and crop
url]

5. Car park
url]

6. Sky in opposite direction to sunrise 2 minutes later purely because I liked the cloud formations.
url]

Thoughts please other than try getting up earlier next time.:bonk:

Tried posting photos again, hoping it'll work without links this time.
Sunrise_002.jpg

Sunrise_003.jpg

Sunrise_005.jpg

Sunrise_006.jpg

Sunrise_009.jpg

Sunrise_010.jpg

Like the first ones with the mist.........looks like a place worth a re-visit.

I tried some urban sunrises myself last year - mine didn't look any good. Yours are a bit better but I prefer the first two without the street clutter.

RobertP said:
I tried some urban sunrises myself last year - mine didn't look any good. Yours are a bit better but I prefer the first two without the street clutter.
I'd have prefered to have got the first two over the lake with the sun reflected in it but this was the only available spot with a gap in the trees at the road side. (I was seated in my car)
As far as the car park shots, a few years ago I'd never have been able to have got those shots as the Ford Assembly Plant in Dagenham would have been in the way, as well as the paint dip. All gone now that we don't build cars anymore. The tower to the left is part of the old fire station.

Back