Sunseeker Rally, Bournemouth 24/2/07

Edit My Images
No
A few from yesterday's action. Light towards the end of the day was a bit silly, thank god for fast lenses and/or cameras that don't produce noise at ISO800.

As usual it's EOS 20Ds, Sigma 70-200 (sometimes +1.4TC) or Sigma 120-300

IMG_4036-vi.jpg

IMG_4047-vi.jpg

IMG_4081-vi.jpg

They Don't Make Them Like They Used To
IMG_4103-vi.jpg

The Catering Arm
IMG_0247-vi.jpg

Impreza with some nice light behind it
IMG_0262-vi.jpg

Steve Perez in his Focus WRC. Sun: Gone.
IMG_0257-vi.jpg

By the time this was shot the sun was totally blocked by clouds and under the cover of the trees it was pretty dark.
IMG_0368-vi.jpg

On this stage there was about 150m of straight stage with a water splash about half way down it then a right-hander, and a sign which said 'NO SPECTATORS PAST THIS POINT'. The reasoning the marshalls said was that the water splash was a hazard to drivers and that they may be temporarily unsighted putting spectators at risk.

IMG_0465-vi.jpg

IMG_0244-vi.jpg

There are a bunch more shots here. Watch out for a comedy duo in the forest...

Your shots all outshine mine by some degree, very good stuff, good DoF on them, just the right amount of blur on the wheels and dirt etc.

Fantastic work :)

Some very good shots Dave, the Landrover looks mental!

they sounded mental, proper high pitched scream and then,.......AAAaauuurrrhhhhh.....auto gearbox change up LOL

Divine - cheers mate, it's all about practice, keep your hand in and you'll get some stand-out shots. It's weird though, my standards must be stupidly high because people say X shot is outstanding and I think it's a 'bread and butter' job.

It's only a bit of fun, keeps me amused/sane!

Back