Sunseeker rally..

Edit My Images
Yes
I went down to give it a go photographing the sunseeker today,I am quite happy photographing cars on open circuits, but found this in the forest stuff a bit different little bits of sunshine coming through the trees giving odd lighting on the track and the next minute dark..
a lot of the guys i was speaking were cranking the shutter speeds up to end up with sharp images, but I wanted to display some movement with mine so slowed the shutter speed down.so probably not so sharp but anyway a very exciting day out,will certainly go back next year.

Here is a few from the day..

citreon800.jpg

scooby.jpg

oops800.jpg

fordfocus800.jpg

opel800.jpg

Good shots, like one and well caught on three, the last one looks a tad over saturated

great shots! How was the whole experience? Was getting around okay, and where the cars pretty regular?

cheers Dex, last one probably is over saturated not been in long and knackered, will have another look with the rest of them tommorrow..

Tom, the whole experience was pretty good apart from the car parks, you pay your £25 per car for a roving forest carpark ticket ( which i am quite happy to do as it saves a lot of walking) but they didnt have enough room at one of the car parks and the guy at the gate just told us to go away, and his boss was no better which resulted in a few fed up people...once on site pretty well walk where ever you want just get off the track when the cars are coming...absolute fantastic day....and the cars were on time and coming pretty much all of the time..

one thing though, when I left the house this morning I thought shall I put a filter on both lenses..and I did...which was fairly lucky as a stone went straight up the hood of my 70-200 2.8 and took a chunk out of the filter...phew lens undamaged...

I have just added a few more images and desaturated the Opel image, as Dex was right in pointing out that it was over saturated ( thanks Dex ) thats what happens when you get home and rush to get them uploaded quick..Thanks for looking...

clio.jpg

opel800-2.jpg

renaulttwingo.jpg

renault.jpg

citreon2.jpg

White scooby (no.2) and the yellow clio from your second set for me.

Love all the movement in these.:)

Back