Sunset at cleveleys

Name
Jack
Edit My Images
Yes
I used a nd4 grad filter I think it came out quite well, what do you think?

3455544798_4ef83481a2_o.jpg

Thanks Jack(y)

I thought I'd got a decent shot lol obviously not :D

Hey hey hey. More than decent. If I would have changed anything, I would have went for some contrast, and I would have tried to slow the shutter to get nice smokey water.

You need to be patient here to get comments, once it falls off the front page, someone will eventually pick it up om "Unanswered Posts".

Gary.

i agree with gary...nice shot,but would have preffered the smokey water effect (y)

Funny, I was just thinking to myself yesterday, that when future generations look back at out photographic archives of the 21st century, they're going to wonder why our seas were all made of cotton wool, whereas theirs are made from this glassy, free-flowing liquid :thinking:.

:D Sorry, my way of of saying, a bit of variety isn't a bad thing - I like the image as is, at least there's a clear distinction between land and sea :).

Thanks everyone
I'm still a beginner with the camera well 4 months now. I think I'm improving a bit, only the 2nd time using filters so wasn't too sure how they'll come out, dont know if my cam would have a long enough shutter speed for the smokey water effect max is 4 sec I'll have a try next time

Jack

Back