Edit My Images
Yes
186769272-L.jpg

186769451-L.jpg

186769396-L.jpg

186769508-L.jpg

184258939-L.jpg

186770273-L.jpg

Don't know if it's just me, but the horizons and photos seem to be taken slightly tilted!

Horizons look OK to me.
Good set

#3 for me as well. All nice shots though.

KeriAnn the horizons may look slightly off kilter due to the fact the road slopes off to the left looking out to sea and so #3 goes off to the right slightly....your eyes are fine then:). Oldgit, Milestone & Mohain thanks, glad you like them....oh spencer thanks too.

Looks like #3 is a fav of many here - me too! I'd have shifted left slightly to get the middle blue light right in the centre of the line of sight... excellent night time images though.

I don't have enough bottle to have a go at these type of images just yet. Well done you.

Agree with others about #3. Just to add that the detail for night shots / low light is very impressive. :clap:

6 is my favourite. Lots going on and I like the way the people in it are lit from behind by the various light sources. Just a shame the two in the centre and not off to the right more, particularly as the traffic lights being immediately behind the man means there is no glow around his head from the backlighting.

Michael.

Interesting set. I also like last one a lot. #3 could have been improved by having a sky like the one on your other post of this location. (y)

Interesting set. I also like last one a lot. #3 could have been improved by having a sky like the one on your other post of this location.
(y)
I did take a few shots in that direction last night, unfortunately this was the result of a 90° shift to the left.
191508051-L.jpg

theMusicMan unfortunately doing that would have introduced part of another one lol....Forbiddenbiker thanks....Jas & mij thank you also.

Back