Sunset looking out to Eilean Arsa

The best thing about the sunset was sitting there for an hour while a otter not fifty yards out fished and played without a care in the world

I do like the picture of the boat. Lots of interest in there and plenty opportunities to take other photos as a variation on the theme.

Can't see the otter photos in the thread....... :)

didn't have a long lens with me and it was very dark photos I took were blurred and he was very small in the frame

2 Cracking photos loving the one of the boat.

Shame about the one of the otter

First is a beautiful, peaceful shot.
The diatant mountain though, look like you've tried to "lift" the shadows a bit, and they appear a little grey. I find that draws my eye.
Given the light, the mountains should surely be dark...sillhouetted.
Just my opinion :)

I really like both - but the boat is really pleasing to my eye.

Did you lift the colour on the end of the bow? Or use fill flash? Seems really well exposed.

The sunset is really nice however, that white dot in the top left hand corner is quite distracting and I recommend you clone stamp it out. Otherwise, the picture really works well. Nice and elegant.

The boat image is superb :)

The sunset is really nice however, that white dot in the top left hand corner is quite distracting and I recommend you clone stamp it out. Otherwise, the picture really works well. Nice and elegant.
Think the white dot is Venus pretty significant white dot. But yes it does draw your eye

Back