sunset on a beautiful wedding

I like the lighting both from behind and your use of flash.

I do find the railing going through the couples middles a little distractin and perhaps to have had them taken a step to the right as we're looking at it so the halo effect from the sun is centralised around them.

That said, I don't claim to be an expert.

No expert here either, but I have no idea based on this why anyone would shred your images lol.
This is lovely.

ahhh, don't feel like you've got to get your tin hat on! :)

I do like your shot! there's bit's about it I'm not so keen on, but to be honest, I can see how happy the couple are in the image, and that's sparked the emotional connection for me (which is the most important part of the image), so very well done! :)

I might be inclined to clone out and remove the railing (as already mentioned) as it does seem to draw in the eye, and also the contrail that cuts the diagonal corner off the top right hand side.

I'd also like to see just a smidge more space in the foreground and above their heads to give my eye a pause before and after (if you know what I mean!)

I love the detail in the clouds you've got behind them & the texture of the dress, and the moment you've captured is priceless :)

I'd love to see some more of this wedding, the couple look so happy and relaxed in your company
x

nice idea, but I think you're too close to be shooting that wide, they look a little distorted, especially the grooms head.

Last edited:
i was balancing the flash and the sky, if i had used f4 it would have been blown out, and i wanted to capture more detail. i also have some shot at f4, but this looks much better imo

Last edited:
Back